1. “I’m Talkin’ To You!” (aka ~ Functional Behavior Assessment): This is equivalent to going to the doctor for an evaluation. This evaluation gives us valuable information that we will use for our training plan. $90
2. “What Do You Want Me To Do?” (aka ~ Behavior Modification Plan): This is the plan we will implement to change unwanted behaviors. This plan is put together based on the Functional Behavior Assessment. $60
3. “How Am I Doing, WOOF?” (aka ~ Progress/Transfer Session): During our progress session we discuss behavior goals we have met and the need to maintain or continue training. During the transfer session I will show/give you the training tools you will need to continue and progress with your training. $60
4. “Manners, What Manners?!” (aka ~ Basic Manners): During this session we will work on behaviors such as: sit, stay, down, come, wait, leave it....and more advanced behaviors if desired. This is for dogs of all ages! $50
5. “Learning On The Go” (aka ~ Walk & Train): This training session includes enrichment and maintaining or teaching new behaviors during a walk. All behavior modification "Learning on the Go" requires a Functional Behavior Assessement. $40/1hr. OR $30/30min.
6. Animal Communication ~ During this session I will look at the animals' purpose, agreements between owner and pet, specific questions the owner might have, energy levels and a healing, if it is wanted. $80/1 hr. OR $40/30min.